Through the SANS Partnership Program with the Center of Internet Security (CIS), the SANS Securing The Human - Security Awareness training is available at a steeply discounted rate to qualifying members. Our computer based (video courseware) training program goes beyond just compliance and focuses on changing human behavior and trains with several offerings:
- STH.EndUser - Compressive Security Awareness and essential security practices based on the 20 Critical Security Controls
- STH.Utility - Addresses NERC CIP Reliability Standards required by the Utility industry.
- STH.Developer - Train web developers on the OWASP Top 10 Web Vulnerabilities and the SDLC
- STH.Phishing - Test your employees by executing your own phishing campaigns in a manner consistent with what real criminals are doing. Please visit securingthehuman.org/phishing to learn more about how it works.
- Support Materials- Newsletters, Posters and Screensavers to reinforce your training program. (EndUser and Utility only)
Eligibility: This offer is only valid for state, local, tribal, and territorial government organizations, state and local law enforcement agencies and related non-profit organizations, in the US and Canada.
This pricing is only available from December 1, 2014 through January 31, 2015 inclusive.
Delivery of the training solution will be deployed once full payment has been received
To become eligible for this program, complete the registration form. Once registered, you will receive a STH Client Account and instructions for ordering. All orders must be placed online using your STH Client Account.
This purchase program provides a significant discount compared to commercial pricing.
This special program provides the same features as the standard commercial program.