SANS Securing The Human (STH) Security Awareness training is now available at a steeply discounted rate to Small & Medium Businesses (SMB). Our computer based (video courseware) Training Solutions go beyond just compliance and focuses on changing human behavior; Training is available with several offerings:
- STH.EndUser - Compressive Security Awareness and essential security practices based on the 20 Critical Security Controls.
- STH.HealthCare - The EndUser training program for the Health Care Industry. A significant amount of new content was added to address the unique security awareness issues faced by Health organizations as a result of HIPPA changes and the move to electronic health records (EHRs) and mobility-based services (M-Health).
- STH.Utility - Addresses NERC CIP Reliability Standards required by the Utility industry.
- STH.Developer - Train web developers on the OWASP Top 10 Web Vulnerabilities and the SDLC.
- STH.Engineer - Focuses on Compliance and Security Behaviors for individuals who interact with, operate, or support Industrial Control Systems (ICS).
- STH.Phishing - Test your employees by executing your own phishing campaigns in a manner consistent with what real criminals are doing. Please view our short video demonstrations on How It Works.
- Support Materials - Newsletters, Posters and Screensavers based on the STH.EndUser modules to reinforce your EndUser or Utility training program.
This pricing is only available from January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2015 inclusive.
Delivery of the training solution will be deployed once full payment has been received.
To become eligible for this program, complete the registration form. Once registered, you will receive a STH Client Account and instructions for ordering. All orders must be placed online using your STH Client Account.
This purchase program provides a significant discount compared to commercial pricing.
This special program provides the same features as the standard commercial program.